Saturday, March 5, 2016

Planting Fruit

We worked on fruit today. We dug up 48 strawberry plants from the raised bed we had them in and put them in the new fruit garden. There's one more raised bed I have to dig up. It is being taken over by a rosemary bush that I also have to transplant. In the fruit garden, we also planted 10 little blueberry bushes and 2 grape vines. I'm going to outline it with rocks and put down mulch. Eventually I'll put a bench in the middle. It doesn't look like much now.

We put 2 cherry trees, 2 plum trees, 2 apple trees, and a birch tree into pots so they could grow a little more before going in the ground.

My husband started putting in the sprinklers in the big garden. My seedlings are growing fast so I need to get them in the ground soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment